- Shri N.R. Rayalu
- Mr. Anil Vidyarthi
- Ms. Ratna Dharashree Vishwanathan
- Mr. Saurabh Baroi
- Mr. Jeeban K Sethy
- Mr. Satyavir Chakrapani
- Mr. Vijay Pandey
- Mr. Vinoy Thomas
Qualification: M. Sc
- A career civil servant, Mr. N. R. Rayalu, a member of the Indian Audit and Accounts Service retired as Deputy Comptroller and Auditor General of India in the year 2008. Soon after he was appointed as Chief Executive Officer of the National Pension System Trust and retired from that position in 2012. Mr. Rayalu worked as Joint Secretary and Financial Advisor in the Ministry of Finance, Government of India. He was appointed as government nominee director on the board of Syndicate Bank. He also headed the international relations division in the Auditor General’s office. Most recently he was involved with the World Bank Group as a consultant.
Qualification: B. Tech (Chem. Engg.), PGDBM
Designation: Independent Director
- Currently Chairman, Investment Committee of Green India Venture Fund.
- Director on Board of IFCI Venture Capital Ltd.
- Was earlier GM, SIDBI and also CEO of India SME Technology Services Ltd.
- Over 41 years of experience in private and public sector organizations.
Qualification: Diploma in Environment and third world development, M.A in English literature
Designation: Independent Director
- Belonging to the 1987 batch of the Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Ms. Vishwanathan comes with extensive experience across a range of departments of the Government of India including Defence and PrasarBharti.
- In the development sector, she has served at very senior levels in well-known international NGOs such as Oxfam and VSO. She steered these entities through critical change management processes as they transitioned from international liaison offices to full-fledged Indian entities.
- As the CEO of Microfinance Institutions Network (MFIN) Ms. Vishwanathan was instrumental in steering the sector through the critical demonetization process in 2016 and for building up the network as a Self-Regulating Organisation (SRO) on behalf of the RBI and act as a second level of supervision of the Sector on its behalf.
- In her current role as CEO, SIFF Ms. Vishwanathan is responsible for supporting the Government of India to achieve its INDCs and its SDG targets to advance the climate change and the inclusive change agenda.
Qualification: Post Graduation Diploma in Rural Development
Designation: Nominee Director, Dia Vikas Capital Ltd.
The Areas of expertise primarily in the context of MFIs (Microfinance Institutions):
Assessment, rating & due diligence
Managing Investments in MFIs
Business Planning & financial forecasting
Capacity building needs assessment
Partnership Management /Mentoring of MFIs
Handling issues related to transformation
Baseline & impact studies for Microfinance projects
Work Experience (in reverse chronological order):
October 2007_onwards:DGM, DiaVikas Capital (A subsidiary of Opportunity International Australia), based in Gurgaon, National Capital Region.
January 2007_September 2007 – Manager Microfinance, ACCESS Development Services – Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
January 2006_December 2006 – Manager Microfinance, Care India, CASHE Project, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
October 1999_December 2005 – Partnership Coordinator, Care India, CASHE Project, Kolkata, West Bengal.
July 1998_September 1999 Young Professional, CAPART (Council for Advancement of People Action and Rural Technology)
Designation: Nominee Director, SIDBI
Qualification: PG Dip. (NGO Mgmt.), LL.B, Licentiate for Teaching (PG Prog.), M.A. (Hist.)
Designation: Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer
- Founded Shikhar in 2007
- Management graduate from the Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII). He also holds a Masters degree in History along with a graduate degree in law.
- Varied experience of more than 18 years with the development sector and microfinance initiatives. Having worked with grassroots, national and international organizations with development initiatives he has obtained rich and diversified expertise in areas such as CBOs, PRIs, e-governance, ICT and microfinance.
- Consultant with various e-governance projects and ICT initiatives during his career, including projects with World Vision India, Shramik Bharti, Emmanuel Hospital Association, One World Foundation and other development agencies.
- Part of various task-forces on policy and guidelines reviews and has to his credit various publications and papers on developmental and community issues
- Associated with various national and international grassroots development initiatives.
- Member of the Board of various international and national developmental institutions like Opportunity International Network, Delhi House Society (destitute home_Sewa Ashram), Aspire Prakashan (Forward Press Magazine)
- Recipient of the NABARD scholarship during the postgraduate program
Qualification: Commerce Graduate
Designation: Nominee Director, Partners of Shikhar Trust
- Vijay Pandey-a serial entrepreneur is the Founder and Managing Director of Bhartiya Micro Credit. With his 13 years of experience in the microfinance sector.
- Having acquired degree in commerce he started his career of microfinance with Asia biggest MF Company named Cashpor Micro Credit (CMC).
- He has successfully founded various companies. He is also the promoter and president of Bhartiya Harit Khadi Gramodaya Sansthan, promoter & director of Nimisha Finance India Pvt. Ltd.
- He is also the promoter of Bhartiya Development Trust, M.F. Info Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Rising Star Rickshaw Company and Wheel Enterprises. Within nine years of Mr. Pandey leadership, BMC has achieved new heights. BMC has been awarded as the Emerging Company of the Year, 2016 by Indian Achievers Forum.
Qualification: B. Tech (Mechanical)
Designation: Director & CFO
- Part of Shikhar founding team, and part of Shikhar since inception in Sept. 2007, heads the finance function and is part of all strategic initiatives of the institution.
- At Shikhar he has led the finance function, primarily been responsible for setting up systems and fund raising, overseeing IT & MIS and responsible for almost all functions including HR at various points of time.
- Has overall working experience of more than 13 years.
- His earlier roles and responsibilities include working with development financial institutions in the areas of infrastructure consulting, advisory, financial modeling and analysis.
- He has also headed the Tourism, Urban and Social sector portfolio in his assignment with IDFC advisory firm, Uttaranchal Infrastructure Development Co. Ltd. (U-DeC).
- He has undertaken liaisoning with various technical partners, state governments, state departments and agencies, local bodies helpful in efficient project development.
- He has also been actively involved in the new projects, capacity enhancement projects in his stint with Hindustan Zinc Ltd. consequent to its takeover by Sterlite Industries Ltd.